of Custom Made
Windows and Doors
courtyard, sundeck or garden extending your indoor to outdoor living area. When closed, stacker
doors offer excellent sealing and security with all fixed and stacking elements interlocking as one.
A similarly stacking fly screen provides the opportunity for cross-ventilation.
The most common configuration for a stacker door is the three lite where two panels slide, staking
behind the third fixed panel. This means that the fixed panel occupies only one third of the opening,
less than conventional sliding doors.
Sliding doors are available in the following configurations:
- three lite – one fixed, two sliding panels
- six lite – two fixed, four sliding panels – F/S/S/S/S/F
- Non-standard powder coat colours
- Screens – fiberglass, stainless steel, aluminium or pet mesh
- Reveals – primed, meranti
- Kick Panels
- Pet Doors